2/26/09
PAT Screening and 'Big Girl' Baby Clothes!
Hello Friends and Fam! Chloe had a hearing and vision screening at the PAT center today. It's a standard test that they provide free of charge. She passed with flying colors! After that, I bopped into Target to pick her up a few long sleeve onesies and was sort of in a state of shock when I realized that I'm no longer shopping in the 'newborn' baby section, but now the 'big girl' baby section: 9-12 months and up... wow! She's growing SO FAST!! Here are a few pics from today... bathtime in the giant duckie. It even quacks! Ha! There are normally no tears during bathtime, but I took away the washrag she was chewing on, just long enough to snap the pic and it went over like a lead balloon! LOL! Peace and Love, Kate

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Katie - she is such a doll! I can't wait to be able to play with AJ's hair! AnnaJo is 5 months today. Makes me just cry!
ReplyDeleteShe is so freakin cute... which is kinda weird because I still thinks she looks so much like Punkin.
ReplyDeleteUm... so that last comment I posted had some weird link to some Bible college on it... weird
ReplyDeleteHome from Texas and love getting caught up on some Chloe time :) What a cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteDude, I totally just clicked on the photography blog link. Chloe is like a freakin baby model! That's awesome. I'm not sure about the soft-core porn shot with you and a topless punkin though... *shudder* tell him to put his shirt on ;-).
ReplyDeleteLove you both... er... all three! I mean four... (Bear, too).