Hey all! It's been beautiful weather here in Jeff City, MO, so I've been taking Little Miss Punkin Sunshine out to enjoy it! She LOVES to be outside. So does her mommy. Yesterday we were doing a little photo shoot in front of our blooming Easter lillies and Chloe decided to get a little extra fiber by munching on a leaf. Ha! I managed to get most of it out of her mouth, but I'm sure she swallowed some...everyone's been telling me that kids need to eat a little dirt. ***shrugs***
She's getting to be such a big girl! Prefers her sippy cup over the bottle and jabbers ALL the time... and I'm not bragging, but she mostly says 'Momma.' (Not that I mind.)
Enjoy the pics! Peace and Love! Kate and Fam

Grandpa Gaylord says she should be a baby model! He calls to brag about the little beauty queen all the time! :) Karen set my computer background as the top one. It looks like she is sitting right here in the room with us!
ReplyDelete