What a bunch! I heart these ppl!
Hey all. So... last night was the best time ever. We had double date (plus a cutie pie!) night and it was so much fun! Me, Chad, Chance and Shantelle (I love, love, love this girl!) and Punkin' Sunshine went out for steak, then came back to our place for a little visiting. And of course, I had to take a group photo, being the photo fanatic that ya'll know I am! Anyhow... the group photo is above. Check it out, but then make sure you click and watch the 'video' below to see what stupid thing I did wrong... I havn't laughed that hard in a LONG time! I love this bunch- they make me smile! Makes me realize how blessed I am with my own little family in the 'middle of nowhere, MO.' It was such a great evening! Can't wait to do it again, soon!
Much love! Kate
No comments:
Post a Comment