7/9/10

Alaskan Cruise!

Hello all, from Jeff City, MO! We've been back home several days from our Alaskan cruise and are finally getting settled back in. Chad and I have done 10 loads of laundry and I've sorted thru over 650 pictures...until my eyeballs felt like they were going to fall out! Actually they feel like that again tonight (LOL) and I'm now thoroughly convinced that technology hates me, as my computer has crashed 3 times while I've been trying to upload pics...thus making me start all over again on each project...including this blog. These pics have been uploaded like 10 times now... Anyhow! Here are a few for you to enjoy. There are many, many more. I'll email out the Kodak link. We had a wonderful, blessed trip with safe travels...great (cool) weather, beautiful sights, awesome food, good company...Great memories! And, as always, Clo was a doll. Traveling is her cup of tea, as she doesn't know any different! She had a ball!


Much love, Kate (who is now off to bed...finally!) :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment